- You cannot add "Lettuce, Spring Mix" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Eating a high amount of cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, has been associated with a lower risk of cancer; namely lung and colon cancer.
Eating a high amount of cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, has been associated with a lower risk of cancer; namely lung and colon cancer. Studies have suggested that sulforaphane, the sulfur-containing compound that gives cruciferous vegetables their bitter bite, is also what gives them their cancer-fighting power. Other easily recognized cruciferous vegetables include cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, turnips and cabbage, as well as the lesser-known arugula, broccolini, daikon, kohlrabi and watercress.
Broccoli’s health benefits are wide-ranging:
- Fighting cancer, namely lung and colon cancer
- Improving bone health through vitamin K
- Looking younger through vitamin C
- Improved digestion and natural detoxification via natural fiber
- Protection from chronic disease such as coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, obesity and certain gastrointestinal diseases
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.