The Big Bear Farm2Mountain Produce Club offers these great benefits:
- An opportunity to buy farmer-direct, locally grown, organic produce that’s available year-round. All farms are family owned and operated.
- Produce is available each week and is hand-picked and delivered to Big Bear – just for you!
Joining the Farm2Mountain Produce Club is easy! Here’s all you need to do to begin receiving organic, farm-fresh produce each week:
- Complete and submit the online Terms and Agreement form.
- Submit a one-time deposit of $20 with your first order.
- Pay $2.50 handling fee with each order. It’s added on automatically so you don’t have to remember it.
- Complete and submit your online order by 8 am on Sunday of each week. Ordering options include:
- Custom orders
- Box orders (farmer’s choice of items)
- Standing monthly orders (contact us directly for specific order details – or include a comment on your order in the special instructions area)
- Home delivery is available for $7 per order. Delivery available in the Big Bear Valley only.
- Orders are available for pick up on Tuesday of the following week at Big Bear Middle School between 2:30 and 5 pm unless home delivery was specified.
- Produce Club members will be notified via email if other delivery delays such as a holiday occur.
- Prices are subject to change.