Welcome to Big Bear’s Organic Produce Provider!
We make it easy to order–
- Select your produce on Farm2Mountain.com and submit your order, choosing delivery or pick up at checkout.
- *IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEATS PLEASE GO TO “MEATS” IN THE DROP DOWN MENU SHOWN WHEN YOU HOVER THE MOUSE OVER “PRODUCTS” AT THE TOP OF THE WEBSITE, CLICK THE ORDER SHEET & USE THE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER THROUGH HARMONY FARMS.
- Pay via cash/check to pay in person at time of your order is received, or through Venmo, once your order is confirmed.
- Pick up your order on Tuesday 8:00-9:00pm -Wednesday 9:00-12:00am depending upon travel time to and from the farm or choose to have it delivered directly to you. We will contact you directly, on Tuesday, to let you know if it will be ready that night, or on Wednesday Morning.
- Enjoy fresh, organic, locally-grown produce year-round!
For the latest news on what’s in season, changes to the program, or recipe tips, scroll down to “Posts” on the right side menu. These are emailed to registered active customers automatically.
What is Farm2Mountain?
Farm2Mountain is an organic produce delivery program available in Big Bear, CA. No membership is required–just order online and pick up when it’s ready.
Produce is sourced from organic farms in the local region and brought to Big Bear on a weekly or biweekly basis, depending on the season and order volume.
Orders must be placed on Farm2Mountain.com by Sundays at 9 PM in order to receive delivery the following Tuesday/Wednesday.
Prices are subject to change.
Choose your produce for a Custom Order or choose a Box Order. For a Custom Order, take note of how the items are offered as an each (ea), by the pound (lb.), the bunch (bnch), basket (bskt), or bag (bag). For items by the pound, the minimum order is one pound.
NOTE! Write in the quantity only, not the price, of the items you are ordering. For example, if you want two pounds of carrots, write 2 in the box under carrots. Don’t forget to click Submit at the bottom of the form.
Contact us to be added to the F2M email list so the information from Posts are sent to you as they are updated.
Farm2Mountain only operates within the 92314, 92315, 92386, and 92333 zip codes in Big Bear unless alternate pick-up plans have been pre-approved
We regret that orders outside that area cannot be fulfilled unless they will be picked up in Big Bear.
Orders can be picked up by customers between 8 PM and 9 PM on Tuesdays, or 9 AM to 12 PM on Wednesdays if there are packing delays at the farm, heavy traffic, or closed roads. (pick up location varies depending upon weather and such. Produce arrives in the farmer’s crates, so bring a container or bags to transfer into, please. A limited supply of reusable bags is available.
Direct delivery to the address you specify for shipping is available for an additional $7.50, which is selected at checkout.
Do not hesitate to contact F2M about delivery needs: 909-547-4163 (call or text).